Colnago is pleased to present the V3Rs Capsule Collection, inspired by the successes of Tadej Pogačar, the Slovenian champion of UAE Team Emirates and winner of the last two editions of the Tour de France. The three bikes of the V3Rs Capsule Collection represent Colnago’s excellence in terms of technological innovation, performance and style.
Enthusiasts are able to purchase the same bikes used by Pogačar, available in three paint schemes to suit their taste:
- One with yellow-black livery, dedicated to the Yellow Jersey, symbol of the leader of the general classification and winner of the race
- One with white polka dot-black livery, inspired by the polka dot jersey of the best climber of the Grand Boucle
- One with a white-black livery, inspired by the White Jersey for the best young rider of the event.
The bicycle will be delivered with a unique piece of memorabilia that holds its own money-can’t-buy status: an original Tour rankings jersey autographed by Tadej Pogačar, complete with UAE Team Emirates logos and other team sponsors. The jersey will follow the choice of the bicycle, e.g. a polka dot jersey to accompany each white polka dot-black bike.
V3Rs TdF frame
The frame is Colnago V3Rs, ultralight and aerodynamic, weighing just 790 grams in size 50cm in raw disc version. The total integration of the cables, which pass inside the stem and fork, gives the entire bicycle an aesthetically flawless look.
V3Rs TdF components
All bicycles are characterized by an assembly of absolute quality, which once again affirms the leadership of the ‘Made in Italy‘ product in the world:
- Campagnolo Super Record EPS Disc 12-speed
- Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO DB wheels with C-LUX finish
- Vittoria Corsa clincher tires
- Deda Elementi ALANERA DCR (with Deda internal cable routing) handlebar
- Prologo Scratch M5 Nack saddle
- Colnago carbon bottle cage
The suggested retail price is $16,690USD (14,090 €; 12,090 GB£).